WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Boarding and Grooming
- All pets must be on a LEASH or in a cage at all times. This is not only for the safety of others and their pets but for safety of you, your children, and your pet as well. Remember some pets aren’t as nice as yours.
- All pets MUST have reservations. Peak season includes Memorial Day through Labor Day and the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. During these periods, we require a $25 deposit for reservations for each pet. This deposit is nonrefundable unless the reservation is cancelled within three (3) days of your pet’s check-in date. Please call as early as possible when you know the dates of your vacations. Although we have a large facility, and most of the time we can take you on a same day notice, we tend to fill up early during these times. Please notify us as early as possible if you need to change or cancel your reservations.
- All pets must be current and have proof of annual vaccinations upon admittance to the kennel. Please be sure to bring your pets shot records and receipts from your vet. No pets will be admitted without them. All shots must be administered by a licensed Veterinarian.
- We require all dogs to be vaccinated for:
- Distemper, Hepatitis, Parainfluenza, & Parvo
- Canine Influenza
- Corona protection may be required if the incidence of this disease increases
- We require all cats to be vaccinated for:
- Distemper, Rhinotracheitis, Calici, & Chlamydia
- We require all dogs to be vaccinated for:
- The number of days board is calculated as follows:
-The day of arrival is a day of board.
-Checkout time is before noon on day of departure. Pets picked up after 12 noon will be charged to another day of board.
-No board is charged on day of departure if your pet is being groomed that day.
- Day Boarding- We provide an individual indoor/outdoor run with a water bucket and cot for your pet’s comfort. If feeding is needed, $3.00 charge will be applied per feeding. We offer playtime for day boarders at a discounted rate of $5.00. if you do not pick up your pet and need to board overnight, you will be charged regular boarding rate according to pet’s weight. After hours charges apply for late pick up.
- Any pets found to be infected with parasites, (fleas, ticks, lice, or mites) must be treated. Cost of treatment will be added to final bill.
- Any pet requiring medical or surgical attention will be treated at the owner’s expense. We strongly urge you to leave a phone number of where you can be reached or that of someone with authority on your behalf.
- If your pet requires any form of medications such as vitamins, antibiotics, ear or eye drops, etc., there will be an additional fee of $5.00 for administration per day. For diabetic pets, Insulin shots are $10.00 for the day’s administration. Please provide specific instructions with your pet’s medications on the day of arrival.
- Pets are fed once a day. We will be happy to feed your pets their regular diet at no additional fee, provided you bring it with feeding instructions. If you wish to have you pet fed more often, there will be an additional fee of $3.00 for each additional feeding past the morning.
- As a special service your pet can be exercised individually in out large exercise yards at a rate of $10.00 per session.
- We will make every effort to ensure your pet is in a clean and healthy environment. If it becomes necessary to bathe your pet, we will do so and add the appropriate fee to your bill.
- We ask that all collars and leashes be removed from your pet before admittance. We cannot assume responsibility for collars or leashes left with your pet.
- When you pick up your pet up, please examine them carefully. If there is a problem or you have any questions, please let us know immediately. We will be happy to help you anyway we can.
- We always try to give you and your pet the best service. We would truly appreciate any comments or suggestions you might have to help us serve you better.
- Pets will be admitted and discharged only during regular hours. Regular hours are:
MONDAY through SATURDAY from 8:00 a.m. thru 6:00 p.m.
The kennel is CLOSED on SUNDAYS and FEDERALLY OBSERVED HOLIDAYS
Admitting or discharging your pets outside of our regular hours can be arranged (by appointment only) for an after-hour charge of $50.00 for the first pet and $30.00 for each additional pet.