TRAINING WITH LEROY CLANTON
Increase the relationship between pets and their owners through positive reinforcement.
Lee Clanton’s love of animals began at a very young age assisting his uncle in caring for animals on his grandmother’s small farm in Fieldale, Virginia.
In 1998, he attended the United States Armed Forces Military Working Dog Handler Course in San Antonio, Texas. Upon completion of this course, he was assigned to the Naval Security Forces Diego Garcia as a Kennel Master where he was responsible for the training, health and welfare, and day-to-day operation of K9 detection teams.
Retiring after 20 years in the United States Navy, Lee established TripleCK9 LLC whose mission is to increase the relationship between owners and their pets through positive reinforcement.
He offers a basic six week K9 Obedience Training program at Anchors Kennel. You, your pet and Lee will have one hour training sessions. Lee encourages this training session to be a family event, so the household learns the commands to practice at home. Training must continue at home so your dog learns appropriate behavior in all environments, not just at Anchors.
This six week program will cover leash etiquette, heel command, sit/down/stay commands, recall command, handler return to dog and more. Proof of Rabies vaccination is required.
The Ten Commandments of TripleCK9
- Everyone (dogs included) will be treated with respect!
- Training must be fun.
- No one will interact with anyone’s K9 without their permission first!
- Bring water and treats for you and your dog.
- There will be no horseplay while dogs are actively engaging in any training.
- Only personnel trained to use equipment will handle such equipment.
- please get the consent of the owner/trainer before taking any pictures/ videos during training sessions. Feel free to take any photos/videos of your pets’ training.
- These rules apply to all personnel who are on the training field.
- Training requires commitment, i will give you my all, and I expect the same from you.
- The final commandment is out mission statement: Increasing the relationship between pets and their owners through positive reinforcement.
Call us today to schedule your meet and greet!